Forum Alkemy Forum Alkemy Forum Alkemy
19 Février 2020 à 11:33:37 *
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Nouvelles:

Accueil   Aide Rechercher Identifiez-vous Inscrivez-vous  
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: hello from New Brunswick Canada.  (Lu 3364 fois)
marsniper27
Apprenti Alchimiste

« le: 24 Janvier 2014 à 21:52:05 »

Hello,

I just found this game when it was mentioned in an introduction post on miniwargaming.com.

I have ordered the starter sets for the Aurlok Nation, Empire of the Jade Empire and the Kingdom of Avalon after finding them for only $9 each. I am glad to see that there are still people playing this game and updating it and i look forward to the release of the updates in english.

If you have any helpful information for someone trying to start out especially a english player please let me know.
Journalisée
Nappen
Apprenti Alchimiste

« Répondre #1 le: 25 Janvier 2014 à 19:18:33 »

Hi, I have been off the forum for a while. was revieing the rules, working on some playing but had no one to play with Sourire

I think I found the same sale as you and have quite a large collection of models now. Am missing a couple, but still need to assemble and paint them.
Journalisée
marsniper27
Apprenti Alchimiste

« Répondre #2 le: 27 Janvier 2014 à 23:34:44 »

lol well hello Nappen i just posted on miniwargaming mentioning you and this game it is because of you that i found it. I saw Whispe's intro post and your reply and searched for the game. And the sale i found was on miniature market. If i like the models i will be adding to the collection just got the starter sets for now as it was the best value.
Journalisée
Nappen
Apprenti Alchimiste

« Répondre #3 le: 12 Octobre 2014 à 16:57:02 »

thanks, sorry about delay in reply, was out of the net for a while.

I used MM to get mine as well.
Journalisée
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  

Aller à: